I’ve now been wearing Pebble Smartwatch for few month and can honestly say that the device is a so cool and awesome. Pebble come with best budget and many feature i can use.
Here’s a breakdown of what I love about Pebble:
- I never miss an email, text, call or any notification in my phone with vibrating notifications.
- Music control is great while working out.
- Have a lot of Watchfaces with a great style
- Have 1,000+ Apps i can use
- Battery life is amazing at 7+ days and it will be even better once a firmware update enables Bluetooth 2.0 – 4.0.
- The device is incredibly lightweight, sleeker and more comfortable than I expected.
Whether downloaded from the Pebble Store, Apple App Store or even the Google Play, all these top Pebble apps are sure to make your Pebble or Pebble Steel an even smarter smartwatch.
Here it is what i already using in my pebble:
Evernote is an awesome note collecting app that works on nearly every platform, including Pebble. Don’t expect quite as many features as the desktop and smartphone counterparts, that would just be unnecessary, but do expect a great way to track your reminders and to-do lists. All your notebooks are accessible and you can even search through your saved tags.
Want to get in on the Misfit action without splashing the cash for a Shine or a Flash? No problem – the Misfit app for Pebble has just been updated, bringing in a whole host of new activity tracking features. It syncs up with the iOS Misfit app and tracks metrics such as calories burned, sleep slept and distance travelled. And we’re told this is just the start of an all out Misfit assault on Pebble. Exciting times.
Join the more than 28 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, and more using the GPS in your Pebble.